Acceptance of terms
2. In using this Website there are other terms that may apply to you. These Terms refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of this Website:
2.2 Our Cookies Policy, which sets out information about the cookies on this Website.
2.3 You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access this Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
3. We may amend these Terms (and any others referred to in them) from time to time. Every time you wish to use this Website, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
4. By continuing to access, browse and use this Website, you will be deemed to have agreed to any changes or updates to these Terms.
Amendments to this website
5. We may update and change this Website from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
6. We may suspend or withdraw this Website.
7. This Website is made available free of charge.
8. We do not guarantee that this Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of this Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
Your use of this website
9. You must only use this Website for lawful purposes, and you must not use it in a way that infringes the rights of anyone else or that restricts or inhibits anyone else’s enjoyment of the Website.
10. You may use, download and print content on the Website solely for your own personal use or internal business purposes. Other than for your own personal use, you may not without our prior written consent:
10.1 Copy, reproduce, use or otherwise deal with any content on the Website;
10.2 Modify, distribute or re-post any content on the Website for any purpose;
10.3 Reproduce, crawl, frame, link to or deep-link into this Website on or from any other website; and
10.4 Use the content of the Website for any commercial exploitation whatsoever.
11. If you print off, copy or download any part of this Website in breach of these Terms, your right to use this Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information posted
17. The information presented on or through this Website is made available solely for general information purposes. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this Website. We do not make any statements regarding the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users and third-party licensors. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third-party, for the content or accuracy of materials provided by any third parties.
18. To the extent that this Website and the information and services on it are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature arising from your use of, or reliance on, such information and/or services.
19. Where Quikcore publishes videos, user guides, tutorials or any other form of training materials on the Website, such content will relate solely to Quikcore products and services and will not be applicable to any other products and/or services and should not be relied on as such. If you have any queries regarding how to use any Quikcore product or services you should contact Quikcore who will use reasonable efforts to provide any guidance or information you may require. For the avoidance of all doubt, any such content that is provided on the Website is not meant to be comprehensive or the definitive resource on the subject matter in question and it is your responsibility to ensure that you have undertaken adequate training and education on the subject matter in question before undertaking any works or services in relation to it. Quikcore will not be responsible for any losses you may suffer as a result of your failure to undertake the necessary training and education for any particular job, product or service.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
20. Quikcore uses reasonable efforts to ensure that this Website is free from viruses and other malicious or harmful content. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this Website (including any content on it or any website accessible from it) will not cause damage to your computer or other device. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have the right equipment (including antivirus software) to use the Website safely and to screen out anything that may damage or harm your computer or other device.
21. Except where required by applicable law, Quikcore shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage they suffer as a result of viruses or other malicious or harmful content that they access from or via this Website.
Links to other websites
22. We may place links on this Website to other websites we think you may want to visit. These links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by Quikcore of those linked websites or information you may want to obtain from them.
23. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents.
24. Except where required by applicable law, Quikcore cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites and you will visit them at your own risk.
Please read – important disclaimer
Please pay close attention when using 38mm core bits as the clip could make contact with the wall during use, causing damage beyond repair.
The Knockout tool has been designed for use on brickwork and blockwork only.
Always apply silicone grease to pin before use in order to prevent any resistance from dust and particles.
Do not use a hammer directly onto any of the parts except the knockout waste removal pin.
We take no responsibility or liability for any damages or failure arising out of, or in connection with misuse of the product.
First Formations LTD, 71-75 Shelton street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.